Friday, January 30, 2009

Rickenbacker Guitars

Rickenbacker. Made in the USA. They're well known for their bass and electric 12 string models, but I'm highlighting the six string here. Awesome instruments!


Model 360 (She's playing a classic Chet Atkins tune):




Now for some cool blues:




Dreamy stuff:




Model 330 - lefty. GREAT sound on this one:




Model 330 (also cool):




A 325 with Mike Campbell on slide guitar:




Model 620 (one of my favorite guitar designs):



Excellent solo work on the 620:



And one excellent 12 string performance of a classic:



What do you think? I'll have to get better at my acoustic before I go on tour with an electric guitar. I'll probably never go on tour with any instrument, but I do update this post with new videos I come across. It's just fun to watch and listen.

Cheers,
Angus

No comments: