Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Though it has been a super-duper lazy blogging year for me (mainly because I've been teaching quite a few courses, editing, and heading out to poetry events), I want to wish you happy holidays before I hop in the shower and get ready for Christmas Eve guests. Christmas Eve is a fun time for our family and friends.

I will try to post more in 2015; if not, most of the links in the archives still work, so check those out. In the mean time, let me share the music of Praetorius and his Dances from Terpsichore:



Cheers,
Angus

4 comments:

coppinsuk said...

Hello,

May I thank you for all your hard work and dedication in posting all the beautiful music during 2014.

It is very much appreciated.

All the very best for the Festive Season and in 2015.

Cheers,

Douglas (UK)

Ed said...

All the best, Doug - Happy almost new year!

Ilaria Rosiello said...

<a href="corsieiform.it/”> Corsi EIFORM </a> offre corsi di formazione per docenti e personale scolastico.

Ilaria Rosiello said...

<a href="www.corsieiform.it/”> Corsi EIFORM </a> offre corsi di formazione per docenti e personale scolastico.